Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Beware Of The Church Van

Christopher and I had a real interesting talk today and it went something like this:

Christopher: 
"I have seen the Church Van a lot, its always up at the church and parked at other churches too."

Me:
Yeah, they go and pick up the people that don't have any way of getting to church and sometimes they pick up kids for Awanas.

Christopher:
I never want it to come and pick me up and take me to church!

*At this point I was getting the feeling he was not on the same page as I was.


Me:
Whats wrong with riding the "Church Van"?


Christopher:
Every time I see it it has a dead persons box in it! 
I don't like the "Church Van". 
Did you know they won't take two boxes together, so if you have a friend they can't ride with you?

Me:
That's terrible, they should at least let friends ride together. 
You know what I was telling you before, I meant to say the "Church Bus" picks up the kids!


So, how was your day with your kids?

No comments: