Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fright Night!

Friday the boys had LOTS of fun out at the Peoples church and at their grandmas to treat after that. Daniel told me before he went to bed that he thought that that night was great. Christopher was not as responsive as to what he thought of the night, I was soon to find out. He did not sleep very well Friday night  he kept waking up crying. I asked him the next morning and he did not remember having bad dreams (or as he calls them pictures in his head). Yes unfortunately Friday night he did see some questionable costumes at the church, I thought all costumes were suppose to be tamed down, I guess I just expect too much out of people. Well, we have been dealing with his new found phobia of dogs today. He is saying he don't like his Nana's dogs, his grandma's dogs even his stuffed bear dogs and the shirt that I made him with puppies on it. I don't know if it is just a stage that kids go through or a genuine fright.

No comments: