Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

One Big Flower

 I found this sweet baby growing in my garden last night. It was under a tomato plant struggling to get some sun. I would not have noticed it if not for the beautiful aroma that it gave off. It is a Moon flower that some how grew freakishly big!
I wish that I would not have sniped the flower now. When seen it I wanted to have the wonderful smell in the house but the flower soon wilted even in water.
Good news is the plant I cut it from has more flowers waiting to bloom and THERE BIG TOO.
OK, I added this picture a few hours after original post. I found this developing flower growing under the aprocot tree on the fence. This spot gets little to no sun at all, oh am I going to enjoy thes flowers. When it flowers I will post what it looks like.

No comments: