Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

My Clean Living Room

In my home it is NOT my job to pickup toys
and junk that makes its way into the living room.
That job belongs to the boys. They mess it up,
they clean it up. Of course I do go back and neaten
things up when they are not looking.

So in response to being told that the room needed
some improvement Daniel had an odd response.
He simply pushed his little brother that was peacefully
playing on a ride along toy into to the kitchen and
then said "DONE".
My response was: "You didn't clean the room, you
pushed Christopher out of the room"
Daniels reply: "Yea, well, Christophers messy.
The living room is clean now"

What can I say he is my son and he is right. Little
brother does not clam the messes that he makes.
I would have done the same thing.


Isn't this the saddest looking boy ever!

No comments: