Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bunny Cake

The boys got bored, real bored. The only thing I could think of for a house full of boys to do was to make a cake. This was not to be just any ordinary cake, we were going to be making a Bunny Cake!
Christopher did all the adding and mixing of ingredients, Robert (Daniels friend) helped with the pouring batter into pans and the decorating. Daniel had clean up by licking all the bowls and spoons and eating anything that didn't make it onto the Bunny. Unfortunately this was the only picture I got of Bunny before his untimely demise.

Next time I think I might try and get them to do a homemade fondant topping, instead of frosting from a can.

Bunny is wearing:
 Red and Green Sprinkles - Bow Tie
Flattened Tootsie Rolls - Eyes and Whiskers
Pink Gum Drop Egg - Nose

1 comment:

Kara said...

Too cute. My Grandma makes a bunny cake EVERY year. This year, Elizabeth went over and helped make it. Too cute.