Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

How Much?

My littlest boy is growing and there is nothing I can do to stop it or the pain he is having in his legs. He has been waking up in the middle of the night and just crying because of his legs hurt so bad, this has been going on for about three weeks now so we decided to do an experiment. We measured his height a week after he started having his pains exactly two weeks ago and then yesterday (14 days apart), the difference......3/4 of an inch! Now I know that things like this usually happen at summer time when kids get out for summer break and then return to school and had grown three inches. I have never had it happen to one of my kids and so quickly. He just got some new pants and in slims to fit his long legs, they are now high waters. I don't know if I should make him some pants with extremely long legs so he can just unroll them as he grows or just to bite the bullet and buy more pants.

No comments: