Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Super Bath Part One

This bathroom will be textured and painted at a later date along with a new sink, toilet, window and flooring. I thought that the boys needed some different stuff in their bathroom.

Mommy made them a new Superman curtain. This window will be replaced with glass blocks.

After finding the fabric for the curtain I thought that some framed art would be a nice addition. I searched online and found some Justice League images that I could frame.
 
I replaced the transparent baby ducky shower curtain with a solid blue curtain for more privacy and to hide the bath toys behind it.
 
Another image I found to frame. I found simple wood frames at the dollar store and painted them with black crafters paint.
There is no room for them to store their stuff, so I found a slender basket with compartments to go into the window for their necessities.

All in all the boys are very happy with the changes I have made and are excited for the transformation to continue.

No comments: